how to care for your jewelry:
- clean your pieces with a soft cloth after every wear. while this may seem tedious, proper and frequent cleaning will make your jewelry last much longer!
- avoid all moisture! no swimming, showering, working out, etc with gold plated jewelry on. your items will tarnish quickly if they come into contact with excessive moisture.
- put on your jewelry after applying lotion, perfume, or makeup.
- store your items in a ziplock airtight bag when not in use.
- avoid scratching with other jewelry by keeping them in separate bags if you can.
- you may wash your jewelry in warm soapy water (very gently) and dry off with clean cloth (but be careful of any cubic zirconia, pearls, or other stones).